Hey y’all!!! I wanted to share with you 10 things I absolutely LOVED in June 2019!!!
- Drunk Elephant skincare products. Skincare is one of the things that I have recently gotten obsessed with this year. For most of my life I have taken the saying “black don’t crack” to heart. It is true…but as we get older, we need to pay more attention to our bodies – which includes our skin. I really don’t have major issues with my skin so for the longest I had been doing the minimum. Wash my face with Aveeno face cleanser and put some Oil of Olay moisturizer on. Not that anything is wrong with that, but your girl will be 38 years old in October and I want to ensure that my skin remains beautiful. The Drunk Elephant products that I have been using have been AMAZING!!! I mean…they’re so amazing, I find myself wanting to try every product they have. The one product that has been my absolute favorite has been the C-Firma Day Serum. I can honestly say that my skin has brightened since I’ve been using it.
- Glossier You Eau de Parfum. OMG!!! This fragrance is the bomb.com!!! I’m not really a fan of fruity fragrances. I LOVE soft, clean scents and Glossier You is the best!!! The notes in this fragrance are: ambrette, ambrox and musk. I don’t know how, but they work very well together.
- Apple Watch. Now, everyone has some form of a smart watch, fitbit or fitness tracker. The fitness/health functions of the Apple Watch is why I love it sooo much. My sorority has a “step challenge” going on for the next three years and having this watch has helped me track my steps hassle free.
- Kate Spade card holder. I am traditionally a big purse girl. I LOVE tote bags, but as of late I have been trying not to carry my huge totes. In an effort to down size, I purchased a cute card holder from Kate Spade. Not only is it super cute, it holds a nice amount of cards. I carry my Driver’s License, debit and credit cards, Target Red card and insurance card with no problem. The holder also has room to store cash and coins in. It’s the perfect size to throw in your back pocket if you need to.
- Truffle Clutch Mini. Y’all!!! I LOVE this little bag!!! I can pack so much in it. It’s super chic and compact, but it holds a lot. I have stopped using my little cosmetic bag in my purse altogether. It’s also very easy to just throw into another bag when swapping or just carrying wherever you need to take it.
- Old Navy flip flops. So…I purchased these inexpensive shoes last summer and didn’t get much wear out of them for some reason. This past month I couldn’t stop wearing them!!! The black patent leather makes it easy to add to a cute dress to “dress it down” if I want to go more casual, but also dress up a pair of jeans and a cute top if I want to. I don’t know if it’s the patent leather that does it or not…but either way…they’re super cute. They are also so thin when pressed together that they fit practically in any bag if you need to put them on and take off your heels! I couldn’t find the particular pair that I have, but here’s a similar pair.
- My outdoor oasis. Let me share a little something with you guys. I don’t like outdoors. Alabama is extremely hot in the summer and I HATE bugs!!! However, this summer I finally completed my outdoor space and I am in LOVE with it!!! Ever since I added the finishing touches…I find myself upset when I can’t relax out there for whatever reason.
- Gel pedicures. I am that girl that gets pedicures every two weeks during the warm months. In May I started getting gel pedicures. I’m so glad that my nail technician recommended them. They polish stays pretty for at least four weeks…and I could probably keep it on longer, but four weeks is typically my max. My fave color this summer is Mod About You by OPI.
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fussy. I don’t wear a lot of makeup and I don’t typically wear bold colors on my lips. This lip gloss is a very pretty pinkish-nude that is just nice to glide on the lips when you want more than just a lip balm.
- Baskin Robbins “Mom’s Makin’ Cookies” ice cream. I know this item was probably the last thing you thought you’d see on this list…but when I tell you this flavor is DELICIOUS!!! It is so good!!! I find myself buying a quart at least once a week.
Those are my ten faves for June 2019. I hope you enjoyed this post. Tell me some things that you loved in June 😉